Request your complimentary copy of the Webinar Presentation
Every portfolio strategy, trading algorithm and asset selection process seeks the best available information. But the quest for the best information is a challenge in the 24/7 hyper-information environment that influences financial markets and macro-economic activity. TrendPointers presents a macro-based analytics program that provides new leading indicators of macro-economic behavior and financial markets direction.
Please submit your information below for a copy of the presentation.
By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event.
View webinar and learn how:
- TrendPointers Information Effect Analytics (IEA) utilizes the convergence of big data, predictive analytics and market feedback to establish new measures of macro-trends, leading indicators and Directional Sentiment Market Signals.
- The IEA data set is a new decision input for use by professional asset managers, strategists, analysts and trading model developers
- Bottom-up asset selection is now more dependent on the overall macro-conditions that drive consumer demand, company performance and subsequent market pricing.
- Uncertainty drives volatility, and this new equation of big, fast and diverse information is the new norm for information analysis.
- The IEA database – with nine years of data and updated weekly – produces macro-trend reports and weekly Directional Sentiment Signals.
- Q&A with a focus: what are your data and analytic needs for portfolio/trading strategies in the hyper-information economy?
Rich Spitzer, President, TrendPointers
Bill Lattyak, Vice President Analytics
Sign up to view the Information Effect Analytics webinar from December 9 – Register Now Using the Form Above.
We look forward to presenting and discussing the challenges and opportunities in managing economic uncertainty and volatility.
TrendPointers is strictly a provider of research and analysis of business activity and related economic behavior. TrendPointers is not an investment advisor or financial manager. The information presented in the webinar is the result of proprietary research, and not intended as any type of investment advice or recommendations.